Saturday, November 15, 2008

here it is...

i havent posted here in a while. sorry. all two of you who read this. right now it is saturday, and I had band practice today. I had a band practice last night and it was the greatest thing I've ever witnessed ever. I was standing next to a cymbal on a stand and dan swung his bass at the cymbal and it fell over crashing onto me and my body. I laughed. Then, dan jumped up and stood on the bass drum then fell over onto pat who was playing drums then pat fell back and leaned aginst the wall while dan fell to the floor. We continued playing the song. I was on the floor laughing like a little girl. Still playing the song. We played while lying on the floor for a few minutes. then we got up, Dan went to go do a cymbal crash thing with the headstock of his bass and slammed the cymbal with great force and when I looked up dan was looking at me and his bass in his hands broken. The headstock busted off. All the strings were loose and flailing around. I laughed so hard once again and fell to the ground laughing histerically. I witnessed the best things in life yesterday at that practice. It was so amazing. That was the last day of that bass. Chairs were broken.






Whooooooooooooooaaaaa, Bundyyyyyyy!

for my other blog go to http://clownshoes.tumblr dot com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I would have seen that. Brain Fuckler.