Saturday, December 20, 2008
thanks dudes.
3 dudes just helped me push my truck out of my parking spot here at my apts in shoreline. I was arriving home and parked fine but thought that I should pull forward just a little bit. Well, my tires started spinning because my parking spot is slanted and I was backed in and I started sliding closer to the car next to me until my truck was 2 inches away from it. There was dude #1 who tried to help me. We needed another dude. Then we got dude #2 and then we needed another dude and dude #3 walked right up out of nowhere and helped. So 3 dudes pushed my truck for me and I managed to drive out of the parking spot and re-parked in the flatter visitor zone. Thanks dudes, who will probly never read this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
gratitude is awesome
Post a Comment