Saturday, June 7, 2008

eggs and bacon

I called Yoke, he sounded wasted and wants to go get some 'bomb breakfast' tomorrow.

Here's today...

I woke up around 8am. Left the apt at 8:30. Got to Moral Order Studios around 10:15.
Started recording around noon, tracked straight until 7:45, packed up and went home.

Man, recording is sooooo awesome, and kinda sucky at the same time. I got mad during one part and had to go calm down about it, but it worked out. Overall, here's my take on SwordFight's first demo... It ain't perfect but I think we did a damn well enough job to convince people to understand what we're trying to do. I can't wait to put it out, completely free to anyone. Just ask!

Everyone did a great job on their parts to make the whole thing come to life. Special thank you to Stout for spending the whole day with us and helping us out mass mucho! It was swell I we couldn't have done it without you, byotch!

~Brown

No comments: