Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oh My!

I wish I had more time to get my blog on. Its Wednesday already. You know, Wednesday is a very weird English word. Its not even pronounced right, like it sounds, you know? what a sucky word.

I saw Rukut last Friday(friday is a normal fucking word) at a house party. That was a fun one.
Here's proof...



I recorded vocals and mixed the demo on Saturday.


I saw some punk bands at the Sleeze. Eight Hour Disease and MDC.
Went to gibby's house afterwards and didn't leave until like 7:30am Sunday morning. And remember I dont even drink, so it was the drunk people who wouldn't let me leave. Greg picked me up and slammed me onto a couch, but on my way down my elbow connected with a wooden window sill and hit my funny bone. It wasn't funny though, it hurt. My arm instantly went numb and I thought it was broke, but it wasn't, I'm just a pussy. It was fun but has since fucked up my sleeping pattern. My sleep has a pattern, like shapes and lines.

On Sunday I watched Adam graduate at Heck Ed. Then ate dinner with his folks and it was damn good. Damn-Good!

Whatever.

No comments: