Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Been a while...
since I wrote a post and since a single day has really kicked my ass. You wanna know what work made me do today? Work made me fuckin sweat. Work also made a point to clearly make me stink. Part of that was my bad cuz I did not apply deoderant to my underarms today. Work kicked my ass be cause I wasn't the one pouring the concrete but one of the lucky individuals to do all that is left once the concrete mud is poured. It requires a lot of movement and extra use of muscle strength activity. Reall quick the task becomes what may be a considered bad idea to be a part of. The fun requires standing in the mudd with boots on, and getting wet, all of your clothes, under the sun, still moving a lot, bent over in weird backpain-gettin-positions and standing with knees to the hard crusty ground, shovel use, a lot of shoveling and rock. Wet rocks. Holy crappy I worked my tailfeathers off today. 12hr day! crazy shit man. All just to pay my stinky bills. Why did I fall into this trap of the debt-raddled working man? oh yea, I know... becuz I 'm a fucking-nidiot! I love life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment