The Fall Of Troy played a free show at The Buzz in Mukilteo, Wa. It was freaking AMAZING! I laugh at the thought of how incredibly cool I thought the show was. The bass amp took a crap on almost every song, they switched it out with a Buddah guitar amp and who gives a shit, it sounded good. The setlist was completely improvised, you could hear them calling out on the spot jams before a song was decided on. It was a magical time through the eyes of someone who listens to a lot of Fall of Troy's music. Here's the visuals to prove...
Sunday, August 17, 2008
best day of my life! (...so far!)
The Fall Of Troy played a free show at The Buzz in Mukilteo, Wa. It was freaking AMAZING! I laugh at the thought of how incredibly cool I thought the show was. The bass amp took a crap on almost every song, they switched it out with a Buddah guitar amp and who gives a shit, it sounded good. The setlist was completely improvised, you could hear them calling out on the spot jams before a song was decided on. It was a magical time through the eyes of someone who listens to a lot of Fall of Troy's music. Here's the visuals to prove...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment