Wednesday, September 10, 2008

pimp shit


...That's how Daniel gets down with his Redbowl.

I just took a month off from working. Unintentionally, of course. But it worked out for the better, I believe. I sat at home and worked on songs. I jammed with Balthor a lot (our Polish drummer) who just flew back to Poland today. He's waiting for us to play shows with him in Europe. [Fa sho!] So anyway, there are lots of new SwordFight songs and we will have new demos about to come out. Here are some new song titles to look out for: ''Zoologist'', ''Elements'' , "Fortiator", "Things get Mushy", and "LaborForcesSeaOtters". Oh they are all so neat! And oh so fresh and new! I'm excited about thems. Peace out Balthor, I'm gonna miss you. (ice cookie chip - I can smell it!) I had mass fun this past mumff, and I hate having to go back to work, but whatever.

...From the Topshsky

No comments: