so here... its 1am. I'm dumb i should sleep
as I have to be awake at 4:10 in the morning.
I just got home from Showbox at the Market
BTBAM, Black dhalia murder, children of bodom.
so much talent in one night. Amazing people all of them.
The boys from Fall of Troy were among guests in the crowd.
Not sold out but damn near it. A good night all in all
but now i have to sleep for minimal hours and
then i wake for work. lovely. I will hate things
pretty soon, then red bull will save my sweet life
and i will proceed, fuck, that shit suks. oh well!
I love life and that's for real bitches! peace
the computer internet webpage blogger will not
let me upload this blog right now. Fuck i need sleep
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment