Where do I begin? Redbull...
Friday night had a lot to do with two 12 oz cans of sugar-free Redbull. It was a great night all in all.
Saturday night had a lot to do with watching the Fall of Troy rock the jams at the el Corazon. I had a chance to meet Frank and also share a few words with Thom. Very nice gentlemen and to be honest they are somewhat of a huge inspiration to me. They played a clean set, mostly Dopplganger material, which there's nothing wrong with that. A couple of new songs, I think. And maybe like 3 songs from manipulator. And a few older older songs, that rock much ass as well. That show kicked ass.
Sunday... Soup.
Saturday morning I had a SwordFight jam with Jesse and rocked on a couple songs. We had like, a twenty minute jam/opus - epic extrodinaire that will only exist in the realm of time it was created and simoultaneously disolved into thin air.
Monday morning came and then had another SwordFight jam with Jerry and weez worked on dems saongs uggayne.
I fed Dan's turles and was nice to kitty.
Dick Tracy
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment