Fuck it, I'm tired.
I think SwordFight is going to record in June. "Swordsmen" and "Dead?" are the two tracks most definetly being put on wax. That is good. That is also great.
I learned how to say SwordFight in spanish.. "Espada Lucha" = translation; Sword Fight/Scuffle
I think it's great working with mexicans. Even if they're not from Mexico.
People shouldn't discriminate against another culture's assimillation. Like, if someone comes to this country then they should learn the language. Why should I have to adapt to yours? Ok, I understand that. But when a large sum of the culture is taking over a large amount of our workplace, like construction for instance, then I have to accomodate. But I'm cool with that. I need to learn another language anyway, and what better way to do that but in my very own bright and sometimes nifty maintenance engineering workplace. Bring it on, I'll learn some spanish and I betchya it'll do me some good. Hasta la vista el bitches.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment