Today is Stout's birthday.
He has made his 27th trip around the sun. What a bastard!
Happy Birthday to my friend C.J.
Soup Sunday on me.
On another note, a handful of my friends are gone this weekend...
Good, I'm fuckin tired of those a-holes.
No but seriously, fuck off with your jerk-off boats and beer and rattlesnake hunting.
Have a fun trip you wankers.
I'm gonna see the Fall of Troy this weekend. I wouldn't miss that shit for shit.
I really wish to see HORSE the band. I will see them, fucko! Soon enough when they tour North
America again. I've missed them the last twelve times they were here. Ahh poor poor me-a-roni.
There's a party tonite at S. Lane's crib for Ceej. Time to get some Redbull! Gotta go to Rudy's Barbershop to get them tix.
I'm watching Dimevision Vol. 1
Go buy it and watch it.
Go buy a HORSE the band CD. Listen to that shit. They own your ass!
Peace, I'm out!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment